- - ※There are also Non-applicable goods.
- - Show this screen when paying.
- - Not valid for use with other coupons or offers.
Founded in 1948, for 65 years this restaurant has been a living part of the Asaichi market. It is located just to the right of the main entrance to Asaichi Donburi Yokocho Market.
Besides a seafood menu comprising more than 50 kinds of seafood donburi as well as live-squid sashimi and other sea delicacies, the restaurant also offers a very popular black-pig donburi made from Hakodate Danshaku black pig.
For diners who just wish to try a taste, the restaurant also offers a smaller seafood donburi.
- address 9-16 Wakamastu-cho,Hakodate
- Hours 6:00～17:30
- regular holiday Open throughout the year
- phone 0138-23-1602