One extra small dish free for anyone who comes in a group.
- - ※Valid only at Bayarea branch shop.
- - Show this screen when paying.
- - Not valid for use with other coupons or offers.
nomi-kui-dokoro Kikuyo-syokudo Bayarea branch shop
This traditional seafood izakaya is a branch of the famous shop founded in Asaichi in 1956. It serves charcoal-grilled yakimono dishes and rice dishes in the same authentic style as the main shop.
During the day it serves a full menu: seafood rice dishes, live squid, various kinds of sashimi, fried fish, meal sets, gozen meals, soba noodles, udon noodles, and à la carte dishes.
In the evening it is a trendy place to savor a blend of Japanese and Western homemade dishes unique to Hakodate while enjoying a full range of sakes.
There is seating for 20 at the counter, for 50 at tables, and for 30 in the raised tatami area.
- address 12-9 Toyokawa-cho Hakodate(into the"Hakodate-Bay-Bishoku-Club")
11:30～15:00(Sat ＆ Sun, holiday 11:00～)
17:30～23:00(Sat ＆ Sun, holiday 17:00～)
(Last order 22:30)
- regular holiday Tuesday(is excluded for celebration, GW .8, September, the year-end ＆ New Year holidays)
- phone 0138-22-1994